Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Registered office: Stationsstraat 26 4611CD Bergen op Zoom the Netherlands
- Returns delivery address: Stationsstraat 26 4611CD Bergen op Zoom the Netherlands.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce number: 66118638
- VAT registration number: NL856402205B01
Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of Delicious Dutch, a trade name of MBMO Groep B.V. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of Delicious Dutch.
- By placing an order, you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof. If you do not agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions, you may not use this website.
Article 2: Changes to General Terms and Conditions
- Delicious Dutch reserves the right to alter and change these General Terms and Conditions occasionally. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. Your continued use of the website following such publication will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions as amended. It is your responsibility to be aware of these General Terms and Conditions as they may be altered.
Article 3: Disclaimer
- The information on the website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute as advice.
- Delicious Dutch does not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities contained in the website are accurate, complete or current, or that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects in the website will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Except to the extent required by law, Delicious Dutch does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Delicious Dutch does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- Delicious Dutch reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
Article 4: Agreement, payment and cancellations
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and Delicious Dutch has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- Delicious Dutch reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is incorrect or incomplete or if Delicious Dutch doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or if you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where Delicious Dutch does not make deliveries.
Delicious Dutch shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 4.3. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- Delicious Dutch aims to ship all orders the same day from receiving the order, therefore no changes can be made after you have places your order. All cancellation requests will be reviewed as soon as possible, and if the order has not been submitted to our warehouse then we will process your cancellation. In order to request a cancellation, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “CANCELLATION ORDER” in the subject field of the email. Please include your full name and your order number in the body of the email. Cancellations not titled in this manner will not be refunded.
- As we process and ship all orders as soon as possible, we do not accept any address changes after your order has been placed. All address change requests will be reviewed as soon as possible, and if the order has not been submitted to our warehouse then we will process your requested address change if possible.
Article 5: Postage/ shipping
- Once the order has been processed and submitted we cannot amend the type of shipping or change/ add products to your order.
- If your parcel is marked as ‘delivered’ by the local postal service, yet you do not physically have your parcel it is up to the customer, not Delicious Dutch to contact the local postal service to follow up the problem. If the local postal service and the customer do not resolve the discrepancy, Delicious Dutch is not liable to refund or resend your order.
- If your order is held in customs, it is the responsibility of the buyer/customer to contact their local customs and organise for their order to clear customs. Delicious Dutch is not liable to contact customs officials, or refund any orders which are refused by local customs and returned to Delicious Dutch. Delicious Dutch provides all necessary documents to clear customs with each order.
Article 6: Cooling-off period and right of withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) working days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts on the day after which you have received the product, or on the day that a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to use the right of withdrawal, we want to ask you to return the product or products concerned as soon as possible and to do so in any case within fourteen (14) days after you have informed us that you want to return the products. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in the contact details. Please fill in and attach our REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL FORM, which you can consult through the website www.deliciousdutch.shop /returns-exchanges.
- After receipt, Delicious Dutch will inspect the product or products in order to see whether you are eligible for a refund. Products that have been worn, washed, damaged and/or do not have the original labels, will not be eligible for a refund and will be sent back.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, Delicious Dutch will refund the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- Delicious Dutch will refund the amount paid for the product. Additional costs, such as shipping costs will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delicious Dutch does not currently require our users to register in order to access our website, but reserve the right to do so in the future. Should we implement a registration process we will of course commit to comply with any privacy legislation applicable at the time in respect of the user information.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Delicious Dutch strives to protect such information, Delicious Dutch does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Article 8: Complaints procedure
- Delicious Dutch does its utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- Delicious Dutch aims to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between Delicious Dutch and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Rotterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.